FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. – July 2, 2013 – The in-house video and commercial production team at Mitchell Communications Group, one of the fastest-growing agencies in the country, was in the spotlight at the 34th Annual Telly Awards.
The Telly Awards honors the very best film and video productions, groundbreaking online video content, and outstanding local, regional and cable TV commercials and programs. Mitchell was recognized with eight awards, including a Silver Telly, the organization’s highest honor. Juan Cisneros and Walmart: A Sweet Partnership, a video the agency produced for Walmart, won top honors in the Online Promotional Video, Videography/Cinematography category. In addition, Mitchell earned seven Bronze Tellys in the following categories:
- Three Generations (Walmart): Non–Broadcast Production, Corporate Image
- Sam's Club Supports Sweet Robichaux: Online Promotional Video, Public Relations
- Chris Hanmer Sam's Club Créme Brûlée Recipe: Online Video, How-To
- Powering Southwestern Energy Company: Non–Broadcast Production, Corporate Image
- Hilton Social Media In-Room Video (Hilton Hotels & Resorts): Non–Broadcast Production, Use of Animation
- Crafton Tull Architecture (Crafton Tull & Associates): Branded Content, Promotional Branding
- This is Mines (Colorado School of Mines): Online Commercial – Schools/Colleges/Universities
“We’re committed to creating these storytelling moments for our clients,” said Sarah Clark, president, Mitchell Communications Group. “Each of these productions exemplifies the type of partnership we strive to achieve between our all-star clients and our agency teams.”
Mitchell has grown tremendously in its uniquely positioned creative services areas over the past several years. Having an in-house video and commercial production team is one of those success stories. Its staff of fifteen professional video and photography producers currently serves most agency clients in some capacity.
In 2012, Mitchell utilized its nimble approach and structure to complete more than 150 video and commercial productions. The agency has produced videos in 27 states as well as Australia, China and Nicaragua, with content ranging from editorial and social media to locally targeted and customized commercials.
About Mitchell Communications Group
Mitchell Communications is an award-winning, strategic communications firm doing work on a national and global scale with some of the world’s largest companies and best-known brands. The agency’s distinctive and expanding client portfolio includes: Walmart U.S., Sam’s Club, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton, Procter & Gamble, J.B. Hunt, Tyson Foods, and Southwestern Energy. Mitchell’s work on behalf of industry-leading clients has earned numerous recognitions including:
- 2012 Small Agency of the Year by The Holmes Report
- 2012 and 2011 Inc. 500/5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies
- 2012 and 2011 “50 Fastest Growing Women-Owned/Led Companies in North America” by Women Presidents’ Organization and American Express OPEN
- 2011 Small Agency of the Year by PRWeek
- 2011 Agency of the Year, honorable mention, PRWeek
Mitchell uses depth and breadth of business knowledge and communications expertise to create solutions for clients that drive their businesses forward. Capabilities include a wide array of integrated communications and marketing services that span traditional, digital and social channels and are focused on helping clients build relationships, reputation and results.
About Dentsu Network
During its 112-year history, Dentsu Inc., the No. 1 agency brand in the world, has continually advanced how and what a communications agency should be. From setting up the first broadcast networks in Japan to becoming one of the largest sports marketing companies in the world, from developing mobile marketing applications to producing Oscar-winning entertainment, Dentsu has been a leading innovator in the ways people, ideas, technology and business converge.
Dentsu Network leverages its global talents and capabilities to continually reinvent ways to make our clients more successful. Our Dentsu-branded offices and best-in-class agencies – including mcgarrybowen, 360i, Firstborn, STEAK, Taproot, &c., Media Palette and Mitchell Communications – provide marketing and communications solutions through collaboration, innovation and entrepreneurism. Dentsu Network's operations are overseen by Dentsu Aegis Network Ltd., a governance body headquartered in London with over 300 offices in 110 countries. Dentsu Aegis Network also oversees the operations of Aegis Media. http://www.dentsunetwork.com